JOIN US IN THE DAHLIA FIELD FOR AN EXCLUSIVE FILL-A-PAIL PYO.
Our Dahlia Field is in full bloom and we can't wait to share it with you.
Our day will start with a tour of our lush dahlia field in full bloom. The Dahlia field comprises 1/2 acre of Grounded Flower Farm and is home to 5,000 Dahlia plants spanning over 100 unique varieties. It is truly a floral rainbow. Emily has been growing Dahlias for 9 years and will share her secrets to creating this lush field.
Then, with Emily’s expert guidance, you will learn proper cutting technique to cut your own pail bursting with blooms. You’ll be free to fill your pail with as many flowers as you please. Pro tip: Emily can fit 50-100 dahlias in a pail
Emily’s vivacious spirit, love of Dahlias, and enthusiasm for flower farming will inspire you. This is a unique experience you don’t want to miss!
- Our field is a 5 minute walk from the parking area over uneven terrain.
- Ticket includes entrance for 2 people and 1 pail to fill with flowers.
- Snips can be borrowed from the farm during the event.
- Explore our Half Acre Dahlia Field
- Please wear closed toe shoes and dress for the weather.
- Directions to the farm will be emailed you the day before the event.
- Extra flower pails van be purchased day of for $100.
- Farm in on Cabot St in Beverly, MA
- Sunday Oct 2, 10am-2pm
- Wed Oct 5th 5pm-7pm (Our Sunset in the Dahlia Field night!)
- Saturday October 8th 12pm-2pm